Work for a small tech-centric company where your ideas matter and your actions have impact. We are software engineers, problem solvers, and innovators. We seek smart, passionate, and creative individuals seeking to learn, grow, and contribute in a team environment. You must be able to learn quickly, adapt, and always take pride in the code that you write.
Please check below for current openings. We provide a comprehensive benefits package to full time employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, and paid time off. Additional benefits include gym memberships, HSA/FSA plans, and commuter benefits.
PiSrc is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and depend on diversity as the lifeblood of great ideas and unique points of view. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and only consider professional qualities and merits in our hiring decisions.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For non-experienced hires or recent graduates, please include the most recent transcript.
Full-Stack Software Engineer
PiSrc LLC is hiring full-time Software Engineers to work in our NYC office. PiSrc is offering a hands-on opportunity to work on a range of challenging software engineering projects including enterprise Java, PHP, and Python applications. PiSrc is a hybrid software product and solutions company focusing on radical quality to create scalable high-performance solutions to real-world problems. Your work matters and it will impact S&P 500 companies and large public audiences.
Desired skill set:
- Java plus one major language (functional or object oriented).
- Linux command line skills
- Understanding of HTTP protocol and web application technologies.
- Solid foundation of algorithms, data analysis, machine learning and deep learning
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Analyze business requirements and apply automation through algorithms and computing methodologies. Develop software to be licensed to use on CMS to facilitate content authoring and publishing.
- Design and develop enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS) that integrate with search, Product Information Management (PIM) systems, marketing, and e-commerce platforms.
- Gather business requirements and users' experience preferences for software/application design.
- Build software infrastructure and decouple software components to ensure efficient software development and maintenance.
- Provides database management and maintenance to existing software applications, analyze operation capabilities of systems and identify system improvement requirements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Perform quality assurance tests and detect defects.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering or related majors.